Dreadnought A 144

Built 1907  Hall Russell & Co Ltd,  Aberdeen  (Steel)
Yard No 432
Owner at New James S. Milne & John Morrice,  Aberdeen   (James S. Milne owner/manager)
ID no 123386
Launch Date 26.06.1907
Completed 08.1907
Gross Tons 150


Nett Tons 40 
Engine 61 hp       T.3-cyl by  Hall Russell & Co Ltd,  Aberdeen
Length 103.5ft
Breadth 21.3ft
Depth 10.5ft
06.08.1907 Registered at Aberdeen A.144
01.01.1914 Tonnage altered 150g/61n after re-measurement.
02.1917 Requisitioned and converted to minesweeper (Ad No.2992) renamed "DREADNOUGHT II" and based at Lowestoft.
1919 Returned to Owners and reverted to "Dreadnought"
18.04.1919 Owned by John Sheriff Ellis, Scarborough & William Barton, Whitby (John Sheriff Ellis manager).
30.12.1919 Owned by Monkshaven Fishing Co Ltd, Whitby (William Barton manager)
06.10.1922 Owned by Alexander Ritchie, Aberdeen (owner/manager).
30.01.1928 Owned by Alexander Ritchie, Agnes Walker Ritchie & Alexander Hay, Aberdeen (Alexander Ritchie manager).
26.12.1929 Owned by George Brown, Port Seton, East Lothian & Alexander Hay, Aberdeen (George Brown (skipper/owner/manager).
1941 Owned by Bon Accord Fish Selling Co Ltd,  Aberdeen (Alexander Hay manager)
1942 Owned by Seton Fishing Co Ltd,  Aberdeen  (Alexander Hay manager)
1945 Owned by Cedar Fishing Co Ltd ,Aberdeen   (J. May manager)
1953 Owned by A. C .Bruce,  Aberdeen
1956 Sold as scrap to UK Ship breaker